Do I qualify for an in-home visit?
If one or more of the following apply to you, it is likely that you will qualify for in home visits.
- Someone has to accompany you to the Dr’s office
- Difficult for you to leave the home on your own
- Assistive device is used for walking (e.g. walker or cane)
- You become short of breath with exertion
- It is difficult for you to walk
- In home oxygen used
- You need special transportation.
- You have difficulty with activities of daily living.
- If you leave the home, it takes you days to recover.
- There have been multiple ER visits or hospitalizations
- Cognitive or behavioral impairment
- COPD, Congestive Heart Failure, Pain, or Dementia causing one of the above conditions.
How soon can I be seen by a House Call provider?
We can generally see our patients within 48 hours. Sometimes we are able to do same day appointments.
How often can I be seen in my home?
The frequency of visits all depends on each individual patient. As a rule, frequency of visits are similar to the frequency you would be seen in an office setting.
Can I continue to see my current doctors?
Most insurances require Complete Care Medicine to become the primary care provider. We will then manage referrals and coordinate with specialists.